17 September 2013

Coming soon.. please help

I'm struggling with writing all my posts recently, but I'm back and going to try to do one post per week minimum. BUT I NEED YOUR HELP.

I have a bunch of posts planned but I don't know what to do first, so I want you guys to tell me what you are most interested in, then I will write about it.

Here's the options:
- A wrap up of my recent USA trip which includes a visit to Seattle, Portland, The City, San Diego and LA.
- A review of the L2 Beer Industry Digital IQ report
- How to be little; rough digital ideas for tiny breweries (I intend on publishing usable strategies that could easily be implemented and will make profit)
- Micro brewing is not a Trend; an article on why Marketers need to stop calling craft beer a trend and see the bigger picture.
- Beer Tweets; why twitter is more important for craft brewers than any other channel.

That's it. Hopefully I can get each of these articles done in the next couple of weeks, if you really want to see one of them, just leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment